Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Emma Tonks Has Arrived

It's a Girl!

Emma Grace Tonks was born this morning at 4:30am. I have tried several times to reach my wife and others who have the baby's vital stats. I know that is of huge importance to some of you, and I'm sorry for my shortcomings... I was very tired this morning when I heard but I believe she was 7lbs and change. All fingers and toes accounted for.

Congrats to Mike and Leslie and their newest addition. Anyone with further information please save me from my embarrassment and update this post.

4 comments:

Ando said...

Congrats!

Patricia said...

Sorry Sweetie!

Emma Grace Tonks
7lbs 10oz
20 in
4:43am


and cute as can be!!!

J Crew said...

I'll be the judge of that

Stephanie said...

Yea - congrats Tonk's family! Can't wait to meet her!