Sunday, March 11, 2007

HELP!


Hey gang,

If any of you should find yourselves without something better and more fun to do on Saturday, I could use a hand, or a few, in my yard. Tasks may include, but not limited to, digging through dirt, hauling dirt, moving dirt, pushing dirt, shoveling dirt, and other dirt related activities. We've been cutting back a hill in our backyard since about October and one or two more weekends should end that part of the project. We can feed you breakfast and lunch and provide all the bottled water you can drink.

So, if you want to build some major muscles the all natural way and find yourself aimlessly flipping through Saturday morning cartoons with nothing else to do, feel free to come by. I'll be out there at 9 AM, but I'll take the help whenever I can get it. Let me know so we can make food plans.

Andy

2 comments:

Peter Brown said...

I can help.

See you @ 9:00.

Ando said...

Thanks! See you then.