Friday, October 12, 2007

The Big News from the Boyds

My purse has been found! ok so its not big news like Allison or anything, but my purse has been missing for two+ weeks AND it was lost the week before that for a week. Confusing? I know. I've actually been losing my purse weekly for the last month. This last time I thought it was a goner and I dreaded seeing my last three dollars in my bank account being wiped out by some petty thief. I also dreaded my Kaiser appointments (luke's and mine) where I had to see the same receptionists and repeat the line, "my purse is lost again and I still don't have an ID or my kaiser card." After 3 appointments a week for a month it gets really embarrassing.

So more seriously, I've been praying, "Lord you know where my purse is and when I really need it you can send it back." So thank you Lord for my purse.

No baby yet but they did a stress test and I have loads of fluid and the baby is doing great. She/He waved a little hand at us on the ultrasound - sooo adorable. They will induce on the 18th if I haven't gone into labor.

So where was the purse? Kaiser.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am so thankful you found your purse! More than that - thankful the baby is doing GREAT and what fun to get to see it wave at you :):) Let me know if you need anything!