Wednesday, April 02, 2008

update on the blakes, friends

Hi,

I talked to Diana Blake yesterday. She said that Jon got a job with Swift trucking. This is a big answer to prayer. The route they gave him will have him drive locally and not across the country. They are really excited about that. They had a prayer request also. Diana's sister is pregnant. She will be a single mom, she doesn't have insurance and her job is a temp job. I think she has alot of family support though.

Jen Saunders will be having a boy. Between my friends and I in Lake County that makes 14 boys and 1 girl. So I guess come have a glass of water at my house if you want a boy.

Rob L. update - In a previous post I said Rob Lankford had a daughter. He actually has a son and his wife is expecting. I talked with Brian Borba and he said Rob is doing really well and felt confident in his judgment that day. He is walking with the Lord and is involved with a church. (I love to hear about RVC alumni walking with the Lord). Brian said we could continue to pray for him and his wife.

I love you guys,
Robin

1 comment:

Ando said...

That's good to hear about Rob. Thanks for sharing.