Wednesday, September 24, 2008

700 billion bailout, eat your vegetables

For anyone who doesn't like any bill going through legislation I thought I would post info for you to contact your senators.
It is really easy to call these local numbers (the Washington DC mailboxes were full today I wonder why)
Barbara Boxer (415) 403-0100
Senator Feinstein
(415) 393-0707
Lynn Woolsey 202-225-5161, 707-542-7182


Also I've been tracking the food we eat on the menu tracker http://www.mypyramidtracker.gov It is fun and makes me realize how much butter and oil I eat :( . Surprisingly I eat enough veggies!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I ate a vegetable once in the late 90's.

Little Snortster said...

have you had a french fry? Matt says that counts

Anonymous said...

I make my french fries out of pork.

Little Snortster said...

:) Matt would like to try some.

Emberli said...

Isn't that called bacon?

Peter Brown said...

It's called awesome!

Have you see the guy in Texas selling chicken fried bacon with a gravy dipping sauce?

Sweet Mercy, I'm moving to Texas. This is also because I'm hoping they will try and secede from the union again and I don't want to miss it.