Monday, April 30, 2007

How many Fundamentalists

For reasons I cannot begin to fathom, I've begun posting answers to the oldest question in our collective blog circle.

How many Fundamentalists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

I was actually having fun and thought I'd share my answers with everyone. In addition I think we should continue the game that Heavy abandoned. At the best it might inspire him to post, and at the worst it's downright fun having a poke at our own shortcomings.

So come on and give it a try, you might just enjoy it!

5 comments:

Peter Brown said...

Hello?

Is everyone dead out there? What has happened to all the bloggers? Does anyone even come here anymore...

...how depressing.

Ando said...

We'er a dying breed, my friend. The golden age has apparently passed.

Peter Brown said...

Oh well...

I guess it couldn't last forever.

Stephanie said...

I am still here - :) Just hadn't had time to post - too many things going on in the office today -

Peter Brown said...

Blah Blah Blah....

Sure grades and our children's education is 'important' (i suppose) but no time to post!?

Priorities!! :)