Sunday, June 17, 2007

BBQ at the Oggs

The Oggs have invited our class to a BBQ at their house on June 29th at 6:00pm as a fun way to end our study in Romans. They will provide the BBQ and drinks, and we're going to bring sides and desserts. Below I will list some suggestions and you can just leave a comment for what your family would like to bring. Of course you can bring something else that's not listed, but just say what it is so we don't all bring the same thing.

-pasta salad, fruit salad, macaroni salad, potato salad, green salad
-a few bags of chips
-baked beans
-1 dessert, 2 dessert, 3 dessert

I hope we have a good turnout so that we can say thank you and show him that we appreciated his teaching. Thanks Everyone, Emberli

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell the Oggs thanks so much. We won't be able to go, but we wish we could be there. Robin

Sarah Kuhner said...

We will be there and bring an orange salad. It should be fun.

Anonymous said...

The Bauers will represent!! I will bring a dessert. I'm not sure what yet though.
Jen

Stephanie said...

I think I e-mailed you Emberli, but the Writebol's won't be able to be there - so sorry :(:( I know you will all have a good time!

Emberli said...

Stevenson-pasta salad
Tonks-dessert
Gorauskas-fruit salad
Bogue-potato salad