Sunday, May 28, 2006

Garden party at the Dahlingers

This is part one of what I'm sure will be a multi part post. For those that could not attend today you missed out on a great day of food, fun, and games. We played Croquette, Leo won. We played Badminton, Kim and Monique won. and we played some horse-shoes, Matt Bogue won. All in all it was loads of fun and the weather was super cooperative.

I started running out of things to say about the pics so I will leave some of them blank and those that were there can edit in their own descriptions. Enjoy!!


Jen and Emberle enjoy a little conversation during the garden party today.








Ashton and Katrina have some yummy hot-dog for lunch to gain energy for a great day of playing












How is it Christine?














Smile pretty for the camera girls!



































































































































5 comments:

Ando said...

A good time was had by all. Thanks, MoJo!

J Crew said...

I would have loved to have been there, but I did not want to give you my cold.

Stephanie said...

Wish we could have been there - can't wait until the next get together - looks like a GREAT time!

Patricia said...

It was a blast! Even if Robin and I did lose at Badminton :( tee hee

Peter Brown said...

I can't believe you guys all ate hot dogs without me!