Wednesday, May 17, 2006

P.I.C. Blog Central

In the past few months several among our ranks have plunged headfirst into the realm of the blogosphere. It occured to me that it would be nice to have one central location from which to begin my blog reading for the day. Rather than having to save a pile of bookmarks in my browser, why not have all the links in one spot? I don't know, maybe this is just an excuse for me start another blog to increase my geek rating. At any rate, I have (or will) linked all known PIC blogs to this blog.

Also, if you want to become a Team Member of this blog, you will be able to post your own post, or pics, or vids, or whatever. Just sign-up for a blogger account (free) and let me know you want to be a Team Member and I'll send you an invite.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Pops said...

Wonderful idea Andy. Thanks for the invite. Can't edit till you give permission though and I caught a spelling error on the first post that is driving me nuts ;)

Ando said...

You're in. Feel free to spell correct and add things I would never say to the post.

Pops said...

Wow, so much power offered to little old me... how will I handle the responsibility...

Peter Brown said...

Great idea Andy, this will be a great way for people to annouce get togethers or other things! I'll ask Patricia to add it to the Newsletter.

Ando said...

I had to change the template. That pink was driving me crazy.

Stephanie said...

Andy,

I would like to be able to post pics of the fondue party - so do I need some "permissions" or something? I am sure that Jeremy can help me figure it out - just didn't know if I needed to get something from you to do this. I am still learning but am loving reading everyone's blogs and think that having one for the group is a super idea!

Ando said...

If you give me your eMail address I can send you an invite to be a "Team Member." Once you are a team member you can post stuff.