Thursday, May 18, 2006

Totally Legit

I think it is totallly legit that we have a PIC Blog. Hopefully this will all bring us closer together and enable us to encourage one another in our relatioships with Christ. I also think it would be cool to see what our likes and dislikes are. So, with that being said, Here is the first PIC poll question: What type of food is your flavor? Mine would be Mexican or Italian any day of the week, but Mexican is numero uno babio!!!

This is J Crew signing off.

8 comments:

Patricia said...

Mexican all the way!!

Peter Brown said...

If it's not Asian, it's not worth doing

Jeremy said...

Russian... or wait, first century egyptian... which is probably a little greek like... UPAH!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Mexican...especially when I'm prego! Fiesta!

Ando said...

Prego? SHouldn't that be Italian then? Or are you more of a Ragu person?

Stephanie said...

I'm with Trish - Mexican all the way!!!!

Pops said...

I guess Italian would have to be my fav. There is just something about that red sauce...

Ando said...

German. Can't go wrong with sausage and potatos. Actually, I just wanted to be different.